- download board files from the homepage
note: BOM and POS files are required if you want JLCPCB to assemble the components
- go to jlcpcb.com
- go to "Order now" and upload the gerber.zip file
- keep all values default, unless you wish to change quantity or soldermask color
- click the toggle box next to "PCB Assembly"
- choose "Assemble bottom side" and keep all other values default (unless otherwise noted in the board notes)
- upload the bom.csv and cpl.csv files
- confirm parts
note: if parts are out of stock, either see our list of part alternatives or wait until parts come back in stock
- confirm part placement
note: the parts may appear off the PCB, you can safely confirm and the JLCPCB engineers will send you an email with final confirmation once they are fixed
- pay for the order, and wait patiently until they ship
- flash the PCB with its respective firmware, and enjoy!
will be filled out when cases are released.